2006 Tournament Schedule
Feb. 4: Ice Bowl at Alcantra
May 6: Worlds Biggest at Westchester
May 20: CC#1 at Westchester
June 17: CC#2 at Service
June 24 and 25: 2006 AK State Championships
July 15: CC#3 Bear Paw Course Challenge
July 29: CC#4 at Alcantra
Aug 19: CC#5 at Peters Creek
Sept 16: CC#6 at Kincaid
Oct. 14: CC Finale
Oct. 28: Halloween Tourney
Nov. 18: Turkey Tourney
Dec. 16: Toys for Tots
Join the ADGA today!
Saturday Note: There will not be Saturday league play on scheduled Saturday tournament days (see schedule above). So join us and play in the tournament on those days. :o)
Thinking about joining the A.D.G.A.?
You can’t lose if you do. Check out what you get for only $25:
1. An ADGA one of a kind logo golf disc ($15 value)
2. An ADGA membership card with your own unique ADGA number
3. 10% off of all disc purchases at Play it Again Sports
4. $2 off all club plastic
5. $1 off all weekly league play
6. $1 off all course challenge tournaments
7. Voting rights at monthly membership meetings
8. The right to play in the season long bag tag competition
9. Subscription to the ADGA newsletter
10. An invite to the free End of Year ADGA membership party ($20)
Let’s take a look at this win-win deal. If you join you automatically get 1 and 10 above ($35 worth). Then, if you play once a week and hit 5 tournaments from May-Sep that’s another $25. Then you go to Play it Again and buy a bag, and some discs and get $10 off. The way I see it is you just earned $70 for your $25 investment. Oh and by the way, your membership money goes towards new baskets, more courses and other disc golf promotions to help us fulfill our bylaws and promote the sport we all play and love.
Alaska Disc Golf ……..
………Are You Ready!